The safety and welfare of our customers, merchants and employees is our priority. We are taking proactive steps, based on national guidance, to provide a safe and clean environment at our center. As we welcome customers to Napili Plaza, we will continue to take all necessary precautions to protect the well-being of the larger community.
We encourage the community to check back regularly and reach out to each business to get their most up-to-date hours.
The center will be operating on modified hours with retailers and restaurants setting their hours. Please make sure to contact the business directly to get their most up-to-date hours.
We require you to follow Maui County guidelines and practice these safety measures when you visit Napili Plaza. All of us can do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and all respiratory illnesses with these actions:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before entering the center. When washing with soap and water, follow the 20-second rule.
- Practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet from other guests.
- Wear a face covering or mask at all times.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Adhere to individual merchant’s policies, including line queuing and a number of guests in the store.
- Adhere to all government regulations, mandates and guidelines.
- Stay home if you are sick.
To follow the latest medical information and recommendations, please visit these websites: